Friday, January 23, 2015

My favourite fruit….pineapple

IMG_1563

I am seriously trying  to finish my huge list of UFO’s….I have so many unfinished quilts, runners and sundry other crafty things that I really need to get a handle on completing some of them.

This is a finish, even though it’s not quilted and bound, I do consider it done. It was the  leftover sample blocks I used when teaching the Pineapple Runner class at Kindred Spirits Quilt Co. last year.

I thought it would be a good idea to have a sample block of each step throughout the block process for students. This meant that I had 12 blocks at various stages of completion. Needless to say it got put away after the class in the UFO wasteland.  I have been trying not to start any new quilt projects, other than my store samples, and complete some of these unfinished ones. I’m glad I pulled it out and finished it up, it’s quite pretty.

IMG_1565IMG_1564

No comments:

Post a Comment