Monday, December 15, 2014

The Joys of Giving

IMG_0816

At Christmas time the “Sew Sisters” AKA Kindred Spirits Quilt Co. staff get together for our annual Christmas dinner hosted by Michelle and Jane.  It is such a special night, fab food, good laughs and the sharing of company we love.

I like to give little homemade gifts to the girls…just a little something for everyone to open. This year I decided on business card holders. I used fabric from the line Made with Love by Kanvas. They are all lined and have a little snap closure.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m always struggling to find a business card when I need to. It’s either misplaced in my wallet or buried at the bottom of my purse. No more excuses ladies, you’ll be able to find them in a jiff.

IMG_0817IMG_0818IMG_0819IMG_0820IMG_0821

No comments:

Post a Comment