Thursday, December 18, 2014

Starbucks Refill

 I'm always interested in fancy ways to package and wrap things. I love when they look creative, fun and inviting to give and open.
I've seen a few ideas on Pinterest  for reusing Starbuck bottles and thought I would give it a try.
In the fall I picked up a few bottles of Spiced Pumpkin Frappuccino, and if they weren't good enough, they came in these lovely little glass bottles with resealable lids.
 Well it doesn't take me more than an overdose of cold caffine to get the brain cells working overtime and I knew I could support Greenpeace and recycle the bottles.

A few Licorice Allsorts, vintage paper and a punch along with some Christmas tags and we were good to go.
 These are great little add in's to Christmas gifts, just a little special sweet treat added to the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment