Saturday, December 20, 2014

Quilt Doodle Doodles Finish

 I can't believe I actually have finished it! I diddle daddled with my Doodle Doodles, over the last year, but it is on the bed and quilted in time for Christmas.
This was a free BOM offered by Quilt Doodle Doodles and while I started it with great gusto like I do with most projects, about half way through I started to wain.You all know what I mean, life gets in the way.








I really focused in the fall to get the uncompleted pieces caught up....worked diligently through the last row of "Christmas Lights" blocks, borders, onto the quilt machine, binding and buttons and finished it on Monday night. Whewwwwwww. Just in time for Christmas.

I even managed to squeeze out pillowcases from leftover fabric to finish the look. You can find the details of the quilt here. http://quiltdoodledesigns.blogspot.ca/p/bom-2014.htmll
Thank you Cindy for your generous creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment