Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Time on my hands

IMG_0869
As if I don’t have enough to do without trying my hand at new stuff…
I need my head read.
Can anyone really have too many fabric covered tape measures… I think not!
IMG_0872
These are super easy to make….1 circular retractable tape measure, (2) 3 inch circles, tacky glue, ribbon, and 1/4 inch fancy grosgrain ribbon.
Place a small bead of tacky glue around the outside of the tape measure, centre your fabric on the tape measure and roll the excess fabric over the edge, onto the glue, repeat for other side. Once dry, add a piece of grosgrain ribbon around the tape measure with more tacky glue…this covers the raw edges of your fabric. Remove the plastic pull from the end of your tape measure and thread thru a piece of ribbon….voila…couture tape measures.

No comments:

Post a Comment