Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My new best friend

I take a lot of pictures….lots. For the blog, for me, for patterns, for memories. I have been working with a little  instamatic camera for years. Don’t get me wrong…it’s a great little camera, takes nice pics and quite manageable for me as I’m not a techy type of person that can understand all the bells and whistles.  But what I do love are those pictures where you get the wonderful blur in the backgrounds, like the professionals do, which prompted me to upgrade my instamatic to this…..
SAM_0506
Hopefully over the next few months I will get the gist of it and start taking better pictures …like those ones that I find so romantic and mesmerising….the ones that blur out all the crap lying around in the background …..I may never need to clean again… I can just blur out the mess and dirt….

No comments:

Post a Comment