Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Diddling along

SAM_0511

It seems that I get closer and closer to month end for completing these monthly BOM strips. I always have good intentions…then life gets in the way.

I’m up to date but by the skin of my teeth.

This is a cute free BOM offered by Quilt Doodle Doodles…..I’ve changed each month’s block, but have really been enjoying it. Cindy suggests using 2.5 inch squares to make the blocks, but as I have stated before…I’m lazy and really just want to “get er done” so I’ve been making the blocks using larger pieces.

I really love these mugs o’ love, the cutest block so far I think. You can find the details here…

http://quiltdoodledesigns.blogspot.ca/2014/07/julys-prize.html

SAM_0515

1 comment:

  1. Love your mugs! I have to admit I am also by the skin of my teeth on most days. Have a wonderful day!

    Happy quilting,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete