Thursday, September 5, 2013

Best Thank You Ever

quilttam

The best thank you, you can ever receive for a quilt that you give is to receive a picture of the quilt being displayed on the recipient’s bed.

I gave this quilt to my niece for her recent marriage and in less than 12 hours I had received this picture of the quilt on her bed, along with many thank you's and comments as to how much she loved it and how wonderful it looked in their room.

Now that is the best thank you ever. Makes giving a quilt as a gift so worth the effort.

The quilt is Three’s Company by Thimbleberries.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty and so very thoughtful a gift. So nice of your niece to take a photo and send to you. I made a quilt for my niece for her wedding 2 months ago and have yet to receive a thank you. :(

    ReplyDelete