Thursday, August 8, 2013

What are the chances?

SAM_7086SAM_7085

Dear Eldest Daughter has been coming up with all kinds of ideas for her upcoming wedding in May. Most recently it is that she wants a vintage brooch bouquet.

We both have started collecting rhinestone and silver vintage looking brooch pieces to make this bouquet for her wedding. There are a couple of sites on the web showing  the DIY methods, so I think I can manage to get r’ done.

When we were in St.Jacobs a few weeks ago I ventured into a store called La Crème, and to my amazement were samples of these brooch bouquets. Absolutely gorgeous. I thought, what are the chances of me walking into a store, miles away from home,  to find exactly what Dear Eldest Daughter is thinking about. Probably a million to one.

SAM_7084SAM_7082

We did enjoy our day there, it’s been years since we visited. The market is always a highlight, shopping is usually productive and they have a really nice antique mall there now as well. A day well spent, plus great inspiration for this anticipated brooch bouquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment