Thursday, August 29, 2013

A maze of Labyrinths

SAM_7329SAM_7332

What a fun class this was to teach at Kindred Spirits Quilt Co. I had a full class for Labyrinth and the ladies did fabulous of course. Kathy and Francis’s are beautiful…Kathy’s is a lap size and she want to display it on her table. Francis is making a king in manly fabrics.

SAM_7333SAM_7334

I love Lenore’s…a mix of Stonehenge and batiks…awesome, it will be a wedding  gift.

Anna Marie’s is huge and it is all in batiks and is for her friend who lives in South Africa.

SAM_7335

And Sweet Gloria is making this stunning black and turquoise for her son……WTF….stands for What’s that fabric!  Gloria, is that a piece of fabric hanging off both sides of that border you just sewed on!*_)!#*(&$_)*!+($_!_.  Did she actually think I would not notice.  Is that what I taught you in beginners?  Get picking!  And yes you can see that from a moving train!

I thought I would have a stroke…..needless to say, she promises that she remembers now and will never do that again.

My job is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment