Monday, May 6, 2013

Cinnamon Swirl Bread

SAM_6430

Yum Yum in my Tum….This Cinnamon Swirl Bread is delicious and really easy to make. You can find the recipe here http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/08/homemade-cinnamon-bread/

I’m hooked on her lately…..Pioneer Woman…she even has a cooking show on TV now as well. I have learned a few things during my trials and tribulations of working with yeast. The best thing…that you can knead your dough in your Kitchenaid Mixer. The secret to kneading….the dough is done when it starts to climb your dough hook.

SAM_6410

Next trick…keeping the dough warm while it rises. I found that I have a warmer plate on top of my stove….so I turn it on and place my dough on it while it rises…..and rise it will!

SAM_6416SAM_6422SAM_6415

Then you roll it out, fill it with the cinnamon sugar filling, roll it up, place in your loaf pan and let it rise again. Then you bake it.

SAM_6424SAM_6425

You can smell all the goodness while it bakes and the whole house smells so yummy!

SAM_6427SAM_6431

The leave it on the counter to be devoured.  That’s the best part.

No comments:

Post a Comment