Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New Goodies for Classes at Home

I always seem to pick up a few new goodies for classes I might be able to teach at Kindred Spirits Quilt Co. at home while I’m away….

SAM_5520

This trip has been no exception…while at the Orlando Quilt Fever Show, they had about 20 quilt merchant booths which was wonderful. I picked up a few patterns to make jackets…a great concept (stitch the fabric to a sweatshirt), really cool and look amazing, all from Moonlight Designs. I got the Pineapple I  Tool Ruler, a simple way to make a pineapple quilt. I bought  the Sweet and Sassy Template ruler and the co-coordinating Diamond Book. Got a great deal on bundled fat quarters plus an adorable bib pattern. 

You can see the samples here of the patterns and tools I purchased…see why I got so excited….who could resist.

SAM_5438SAM_5440SAM_5441SAM_5442SAM_5444

No comments:

Post a Comment