Sunday, December 30, 2012

I’m feeling Grinchy

SAM_4906

We were visiting family over the holidays and had dinner at my niece’s home. Needless to say, we all came down with the dreaded flu…the whole nine yards….up chuck, end chuck (if you know what I mean), headache, body ache, fever….etc etc…)(*_*)&Q)&R_*R_)(Q_R

Needless to say I was feeling a little Grinchy. What was even worse is that I had to cancel my extended family Christmas with my siblings and their families. It was suppose to be held yesterday…not only were we not feeling up to entertaining 25 guests, but it would not have been fair to subject them to the dreaded bug as well.

I had the event all planned and a lot of the food and details purchased as well, but was really disappointed that I didn’t get to give out my Grinch favours…These little guys have Hershey nuggets tucked away inside….

Ba Humbug!

No comments:

Post a Comment