Friday, October 5, 2012

Rolo Baby Bouquet….Sweet

SAM_4324SAM_4327

SAM_4325SAM_4330

My  daughter’s best friend Courtney just had a little boy. When they were growing up together, they had this obsession with Rolo chocolates. The obsession continues to this day. My daughter asked if I could make a Rolo candy bouquet for her to give when she visits the baby for the first time. Of course I can……I’d never done anything like this before…got 12 Rolos, a couple stems of silk flowers, skewers and blue scrapbooking paper. I attached a skewer to each of the Rolos, then rolled and attached a co-coordinating paper piece around each one. I glue gunned a flower on each end, then arranged all of them into a little blue box filled with oasis. I had “it’s a boy” ribbon in my stash and added that around the box, then stuffed bits of tissue in between the skewers to hide them. Dear daughter loved it and I think it turned out really sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment