Monday, July 2, 2012

Calendar Girls

 

samsung 002

I’m BACK……Well rested and ready to go, did you miss me?

I’ve been finishing up a few projects during my hiatus, promising myself not to start anything new until the UFO’s are finished…do you know how hard that is?  It’s hard, major hard. Plus, I’m one of those people that can be a bit flighty…you know the type….

I start and stop things at the drop of a hat when something better comes along…I’m so bad that way.  Dear hubby gets frustrated when it involves stuff around the house cause nothing ever gets completely done.

This is my Sunbonnet Sue quilt COMPLETELY finished, and already hung!. I love it! One of my favourites.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray! You are back Leslie! I was missing your blog. I am like you and decided that I work on projects that have a timeline first and then I don't feel so bad! I feel more organized this way. Love both of the quilts you shared. The farmer's wife looks great on your wall and room.

    ReplyDelete