Monday, August 22, 2011

Look what's NEW in Erie!

One of our favorite places for a get away weekend is Erie PA.  Whether we camp at a nearby campground or whether we hotel it, we love it for the shopping. We recently were camping nearby and took a run into Erie on the Sunday afternoon. In our travel to Kohl's...we  I came across this brand spanking new Hobby Lobby!!!!!!  I almost had an orgasm  did a happy dance on the spot when I saw it because I love Hobby Lobby. This store has everything and then some. Needless to say, as I ran to the door, I was very disappointed to find that they are closed on Sundays....but in the same token...inspired by companies that still close to give their staff time with family. As a matter of fact, they actually post that on their store hours board.  Now I know it's there, I'll make sure we plan for any day but Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. They're opening one on Military Road in the Falls in November. See you there!!

    ReplyDelete