Thursday, April 28, 2011

April Showers bring May flowers

And I hope that they do cause it's done nothing but rain for the last month. I see things starting to green up, but long for the flowers of summer to be here. This is April's BOM for my Sun Bonnet Sue Quilt. All the blocks, January thru December are embroidered on 8X8 dotted swiss fabric. I have lovely Sun Bonnet Sue fabric for the sashing picked out and a great vintage print in yellow for the outside border. These take about 30 minutes each to do on the embroidery machine but it's time well spent, cause I love them. It all will look so vintage when it's finished. So glad I managed to get April's done in April...I obviously need to start these monthly BOM's earlier in the month to ensure I get them done on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment