Saturday, October 9, 2010

Shopping, it's hard work but somebody's gotta do it

This would be the perfect little town to live in...3 shops side by side and what could be better than a deli, a quilt shop and a knitting boutique. You could have lunch at the deli, build up your strength to carry all the fabric stash that you purchase from the quilt store. Then it would be off to see the lastest wools and patterns at the knitting boutique. Now that would be an afternoon well spent. This is Block 5 of Tiny Town BOM by Bunny Hill Designs. It's being featured as a class at Kindred Spirits Quilt Co. and we have quite a few quilters signed up. I guess everyone loves it as much as me.

1 comment:

  1. I've been seeing all your little installments of this and oh how I wish I could do it, its just too cute!

    ReplyDelete