Monday, September 27, 2010

Special Friend Pincushion


Recently one of my best friends celebrated her birthday....I could tell you how old she is but true best friends don't mention the numbers...all I'll say is that she's old...LOL. She loves crafty things and makes all kinds off beautiful creations herself. Included in her birthday care package was this pincushion I made for her. The wording on the base just fit perfectly as she really is a bright light in my life and I love her for keeping me grounded as to what is really important. When I think I have it rough, I think of her and her struggles and count my blessings. I especially like the little tag and the stamp is one of my favorite sets from "Stampin Up" called Puns from the past. I found these wonderful heart pins to go along with it at Joann's.

No comments:

Post a Comment